As a Therapist and Counselor with over 14 years of experience, I can help you identify and learn what is Addiction and Alcoholism. What is Recovery and Sobriety, the role of behaviors and habits in the journey of recovery and rehabilitation, what needs to be done to change the behaviors to aide recovery from addiction and alcoholism, compulsive gambling, hoarding, financial mismanagement, bipolar disorder infidelity and other behaviors in excess.
My main areas of work include intervention training to the family members of addicts/ alcoholics, pre admission counseling (leading to indoor rehabilitation), crisis intervention (in cases where the patient is adamant and some crisis is bound to happen), counseling and coaching of the patients and their family members in group and individual settings. This encompasses the journey of treatment right from the point when a family comes into contact to admission, outdoor and even beyond. In addition, my special focus area is change management and helping patients go through transition in as much ease as possible. All through is achieved with a focus on solution orientation.
1. Addiction Treatment and Rehabilitation.
2. Addiction Counseling.
3. Alcoholism Treatment and Counseling.
4. Infidelity Counseling and management.
5. Compulsive gambling recovery.
6. Bipolar Disorder Treatment and Counseling.
7. Crisis intervention in addiction, bipolar disease and other psychiatric disorders.
8. Intervention in alcoholism, addiction, bipolar and co occurring disorders.